Thursday, 19 February 2015

SPRING BEAUTY HAUL

Monday tasks: check. Warm shower : check. Ridiculous fuzzy socks? check.
Finally time to sit down and talk you trough my latest shopping finds..


Warning: it's gonna be a chatty one. So as some of you may know, next week I'm heading off to good old Manchester to visit my bestest friend who's studying there. I'm super duper thrilled about it, and i could honestly talk about this for hours - trust me I could, so I should probably stop before I even start. Anyways, One of the things I'm most excited about 'course is shopping. There are so many stores and brands in the UK that we don't get here in Italy, so I'm very thrilled to try some of those. If you want a peek of my very beefy wishlist, you might want to read my latest blogpost. If you already did tho, you'd know that it's very beauty heavy: for this reason I wasn't really planning on buying any make up before the trip, but then it happened. Things run out, when you least expect it. So as you can see from the pictures, my purchases were very necessities - oriented. Quite boring indeed, but I still managed to spice it up by throwing in a few extras. So apart from bronzer, mascara and two concealers ( wild, i know ) i also picked up an amazing lipstick formula that's also cheap as chips, and that nail polish shade I was craving..


FIRST IMPRESSIONS & DEETS :

L'Oreal True Match//Accord Parfait Concealer in 02 Vanille
A very hyped product that i'm still testing..
KIKO Quick Dry Nail Polish in 854
It was on offer, so I grabbed it. Less green and more white please!
KIKO bronzer powder in 104
An old favorite. Amazing for a drugstore option. Matte, blendable..
KIKO ultra glossy stylo spf 15 in 801 Caffelatte
Another repurchase. Hybrid between gloss and lipstick. Very moisturizing and pigmented..
KIKO Natural Concealer in 03
Still trying. Very havy duty, pigmented option..



Design by | SweetElectric