Sunday, 19 October 2014

BEST BLOGGER INDUCED BUYS


You all know what I'm talking about. Those ladies know their stuff..
As If I need another excuse to add superfluous beauty items to my ridiculously long shopping list. But this time, i'ts different.  When it comes to beauty blogger induced purchases, there's no downside. Indeed, the items they highly suggest are usually all round winners: they perform wonders, are incedibly long lasting and sometimes, even surprisingly affordable. You know me, as your average university student I don't usually have the budget for high end tresures, however I still manage to buy pretty good stuff. Especially with the help of these gorgeous ladies..

SEPHORA CREAM LIP STAIN : The list of bloggers who recommended this lip product is endless. However, I'm going to mention the one who started the hype: Miss Amelia Liana. The girl knows her stuff. These gorgeous lipsticks are completely matte but still don't dry out your lips. They last all day, seriously, you will have troubles trying to remove this: you can eat, drink, kiss, talk and it won't smudge nor fade awkwardly. The range of shades is not very impressive, but there's a few that's totally worth checkng out. I was tempted by the ever so famous red shade, but eventually picked up number 03, Strawberry Kissed. Anyways, i'm afraid this won't be the only one..

RIMMEL STAY MATTE PRESSED POWDER : Old but gold. A bit of a throwback with this item. I remember first picking this up around two years ago, when I first stumbled across Tanya Burr's makeup tutorials. She used to include this pressed powder in every single video, and also used to prefer this drugstore item rather than lots of more expensive ones. I think the fact that i'ts been two years that i use this powder says it all. It just does what it says on the tin -actually maybe the only downside is the very cheap packaging. I use the shade 001 Transparent basically every single day..

MAYBELLINE INSTANT ANTI AGE CONCEALER: I'm about to shed a tear for the loss of this little number. Yes, it's almost empty and I'm already panicking, especially because lord knows how hard it is to find one of these in any drugstore.. they just go like hot cakes. And this is just because this product might just be the best concealer option currently available in the high street: I know this is quite a statement, but it just gives the right amount of coverage, it's so moisturizing, and long lasting and creamy.. it's a pleasure to apply and I'm afraid i also have a penchant for the little spongy applicator. Well, that makes two of us, right Essiebutton ?

RIMMEL SCANDALEYES WATERPROOF KOHL KAJAL: And last but not least, it's a Viviannadoesmakeup recomendation. Quelle surprise.  These eye pencils are a very good dupe for the ever so famous Urban Decay 24\7 glide on pencils. The color range is satisfactory, they blend for a few seconds before setting and staying put for the whole day. The color in the picture is a very classic brown, 003.

And those were my favorite blogger induced purcahses! Have you got any product to recommend?
Have you tried some of these?

Design by | SweetElectric