Wednesday, 10 September 2014

SEPTEMBER DRUGSTORE SPLURGE


Ops, I did it again.
This time featuring two blogger-induced purchases, a friend's recommendation and a mini size that was too cute to leave..

And it's September again. Where did the time go? Oh no, i hate fall, i already miss summer so much.. Jokes. If you know me you'll now that -altough I enjoy every single season of the year- autumn is definitely my fave. There's just something special about September and the giant baggage of new beginnings, exciting changes -and less exciting responsibilities that it usually brings. So what better way to celebrate this magical month then some drugstore shopping? 

First thing first I picked up two eye products from the Rimmel counter. Both of them are brown, and both of them are from the Scandaleyes range. These are the two blogger induced purchases I talked about earlier. So ladies and gentleman a round of applause for Lily Pebbles and Viviannadoesmakeup for always making me buy way more things than i should. The two products I picked up are the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 003 Brown and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick in 003 Bad Girl Bronze. The reason why I bought these is because according to Lily, Anna and the blogging world they are very beautiful and pigmented, and they last all day without moving, fading or creasing. Since UNI season will resume very very soon (ouch) and I'm gonna find myself applying make up at 6 a.m. and have to rock that face for the whole day, these seemed like a very good idea. I haven't tried them yet, but I just swatched them on the back of my han and they look absolutely stunning. Moving on to the Friend induced purchase, this time my friend Gaia is the one to blame. She always looks gorgeous, and her make up lasts ages. So when She told me that her secret for a flawless yet natural long lasting base was the  Garnier BB Cream for combination\oily skin i had to pick it up. I went for the lightest shade (they have two). The tube is very cool and sleek for a drugstore product, and according to the tin, this claims to be a Myracle Skin Perfector, being a 5 in one product: mattifying,pore eraser, imperfection eraser,evens out the skin and makes it glowy, moisturizes and has an SPF of 20. If that's not appealing to you, i don't know what might be.. And last but not least, I was very pleased with my small but exciting haul, already queuing at the till, when I spotted.. a mini section. And if you know me, you know that means I had to have them all. Fortunately, I ended up buying just one: the Tony&Guy Prep Heat protection mist. I already know and love the brand, so I decided to give this little one a go and see.

So, that's everything fot my (first, ehm) September drugstore splurge. Hope you liked it, and if you've tryied some of these products. of maybe have some more to recommend, please let me know!

Design by | SweetElectric