Sunday, 21 September 2014

FRENCH SKINCARE HAUL

They see me haulin, they hatin..
Actually, I'm pretty sure no one hates me for spending countless money on French Skincare..besides my bank account. What can I say, I'ts my weakness..




I don't know about you, but as soon as the clock hits September time, I have to get new things. Especially if this means changing my skincare routine. I have to admit, during this last summer i've not been particularly good at my skincare: it has been boiling hot here in Rome, so the idea of covering my face with even more sticky and wet things (I'm talking sweat here, don't get offended!) was not very appealing to me. The one hing I did was applying a mattifying moisturiser and washing my face with a refreshing cleanser. Unfortunately I couldn't cope with serums and face masks. But now that fall and winter are finally approaching, I can't wait to go in full on skincare mode again. So when I looked at my stash and realized there were a lot of gaps to fill..
First thing I noticed is that due to my summer skincare break, my skin has been breaking out a lot more recently. To try and fix thing I picked up the NUXE Aroma-Perfection Unclogging Thermo-Active Mask: this claims to exfiliate and clarify skin, and it's enriched with rice and walnut powder and kaolin. It's suitable for combination to oly skin types, and will hopefully solve my pimple-dilemma. Next, I needed to pick up a new Night Cream, as the one i used this summer felt a bit too pasty for my likings. I decided to opt for the new La Roche-Posay HYDREANE Riche cream for sensitive skin. I usually really like La Roche-Posay products (the daily moisturiser i'm using now is also from them, it's the Effaclar Mat ) so I decided to give this a go - hopefully it'll be very moisturising and won't make my skin break out. Altough i think I found the perfect eye makeup remover, I decided to go back to my beloved Bioderma Solution Micellaire to take makeu up off my skin: I use quite alot of products to do my base, so I felt like getting this one to make sure I remove it all properly. I know this works, and it also feels amazingly refreshing on the skin -especially after a very tiring day at University. The lovely lady who works at my local pharmacie also kindly gave me some free samples of stuff she thinks I might like. I got the La Roche-Posay LIPKAR SYNDET, a cleansing cream gel. Then, another La Roche-Posay product, the LIPKAR BAUME AP+  that is a Lipid-Replenishing balm anti irritation and anti scratching: this sounds amazing as my body skin is very dehydrated and often covered in dry patches. Last but not least, I'm gonn try a sample of the Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing Cream for very dry and dehydrated skin.

And that is it for this skincare haul. I'll make sure i'll report backon all of these. An updated skincare routine featuring some of these gems is definitely on its way. That's all of today! Untill my nex haul..
#feelingspendy


Design by | SweetElectric