Tuesday, 30 September 2014

AUTUMN 2014 NAIL EDIT

I promise this post is not sponsored by KIKO.
It just so happens that i love their nail polish offer. A lot.
To my delight, Autumn is finally here. Well, in theory at least. I don't know what is it like down there where you live, but in good old Rome it is boiling hot. Now, I'm a complete sucker for autumn. Everything about it is my favorite thing: clothes, colors, food, climate, and makeup, 'course.
So, even though I can't wear my beloved sweathers yet, I still managed to find a way to sneek the autumnal mood into my attires; uh yes, i'm talking nails. So, after painting my nails today, i thought i'd share with you my top picks for this year. It just so happened that they are ALL from KIKO. I swear i didn't plan this. So, here's the explaination: I like to splurge on makeup and skincare, we all know it, but when it comes to nail polishes, i don't see the point in doing so. So here comes KIKO: a hudge selection of cheep and cheerful varnishes to satisfy every girl's need. And if you've ever ventured into one of these shops, you'll know that the shade selection is unbelievable. Not to mention that the quality is great, providing an opaque result with only 2 coats..
From left to right: My brigh option is a rich berry- purple toned color (number 809). For the classic slightly reddish- maroon color, also a dupe for Essie Sole mate the one is number 226.  We all know this winter's nail trend is all about metallic shades: my pick is a gorgeous gun metal, sparkly number ( 303). Probably the most fall appropriate of all: the evergreen mud grey ( 816 ) And last but not least, as seen on the runaways, a slightly sparkly nude: number 220
So, here are my autumnal nail picks. Have you tried any of these?

Shop all the nailpolishes: click here
All of them are around £ 3, but often go on sale, so keep an eye out!

Design by | SweetElectric