Monday, 30 June 2014

GIRLS' NIGHT OUT | OOTN

Hello, my name is Margherita and i am not a fashion blogger.
However,this is an outfit post. I really like making these, so can we all forget how rubbish I am with the posing and just move on? Yes? amazing. So last night me and my favourite ladies decided to go out for a very much needed group catch up. We went out for an ice cream, but ended up in one of our favourite lounges by the lake to grab a few drinks. We gosspied, laughed and had an all round good time. Before we left the house, my best friend and I decided to venture on my terrace to take a few snaps of what i was wearing. Disclaimer: not at all fancy. Hope you like this casual\chic ensamble nonetheless!

From head to toe:
White Cami: Primark
Black Leggings: H&M
Flatform sandals: Primadonna Collection
Utility Jacket: Pimkie
Leather Backpack: Pimkie
Pastel yellow nail polish: Lemon Meringue by L'oreal
Gold rings: H&M

Design by | SweetElectric