Tuesday, 6 May 2014

EXPLORING BY THE LAKE







Yesterday I decided to go on a little adventure by the lake.
I knew my friend Mirko whould have joined me, so I decided to bring my big girl camera with me and let him do his thang.
As I expected, he did a brilliant job. He's the nicest of chummies, and an excellent aspiring photographer.
Make sure to check out some of his snaps on instagram @ mirko.morelli 
I had a lovely 'noon just chillin' in the fresh sunny air, and I have to admit the lake is one of my favoutite places to be. There's not much to add, as I believe these beautiful pictures say it all.
Hope you like this random photo gallery, I'll see you soon.

What I'm wearing:
Dress - H&M Divided.
Tights - Primark
Boots - Dr Martens
Backpack - Pimkie 
Cardigan - Talli Weijl

Design by | SweetElectric