Monday, 21 April 2014

WAITING FOR ITATUBE | #ITATUBE14

I never thought i would write such a pointless post on my blog,. But you know what? A blog is also a personal (and very fancy) diary, and this is an important part of my life that most certainly needs to be stored and narrated somewhere. I have been waiting for so long, and i don't want this experience to fly away in seconds, without leaving many memories. Therefore, i'm writing it all, starting from the expectation.

Yes, but expecting what?
No, i'm not pregnant. Next week, more precisely on the 26th and 27th of April, i will be attending Itatube, the first Italian indipendent youtube convention. Wow, that was a handful.
There are no words to explain my excitement, nor to try and describe my reaction when Itatube was announced, or when a new special guest popped into the list on the website. I'll keep it simple: youtube is my entertainement. I rarely watch Tv. This is because i will never find such inspirational, funny, real people as i can find on youtube. I have joined this site two years ago, and never had enough since then.
I have to say, even though i'm italian, I've always preferred Brits and American youtubers. I've met meny Italian creators, but never really had the chanche to say Hi to my favoututes. And now it's happening.
The event will take place in Milan,from the morning to the early evening, and lots and lots of your favourite youtubers will be there. If you're interested, click here to see the website. It's safe to say that tickets are still available, but that if you don't fancy a last minute trip, Itatube 2015 has already been confirmed!
Now, let's talk traight into it. But who is gonna be there? and who are you most excited to meet?
Well, my friend. Each and every one of these folks means so much to me, and for so many different reasons, that i HAVE to make a list. OCD? yes please.
In no particular order, i give you my people.

Tyler Oakley: I said in no particular order, but my Queen has to be first. Not even gonna mention that this fella is funny as fudge, he also has a big, massive.. heart, and really really cares about people. He tought me that freedom of expression is the ultimate right.

Troye Sivan: This nugget. Apart from being extra cute, and very talented in the music department, this little one is basically tumblr in human form. I lol a lot.
Fun For Louis: I think it's safe to say that i am going to tear up when i see this dreadlocked one. I've been watching his daily vlogs non stop, and he is the most amazing human being. He understood what this whole life thing was about. I'd say if Tarzan and Jesus had a baby (mentally, i'm not being satanic here!) it would be Louis.
Zoella: I am going to be soo starstruck when i see this little lady. She has been the first ever beauty guru i ever subscribed to. ( Not the first channel tho, because that was Danisnotonfire who is still my absolute fave to this day but he's not coming to itatube so, yeah.) I watched every single video she has made so far, and she has inspired me a lot to find my personal style and to understand that people are the prettiest when they're happy.
Sprinkle Of Glitter: Ok, this is another emotional one. I am going to loose my shit when i meet this classy lady. I can't put into words how much of a difference this woman has made into my life. I was in a really dark place this time last year. I mean really dark. And she has made me escape from all that darkness with love, compassion, girly things and sparkles. I will forever be gratefull.
Lily Pebbles and Viviannadoesmakeup: These two are guilty for all of this. I would never ever in a million years imagined to start a blog if it wasn't for Lily and Anna. Both their blogs&channels are perfection: so very classy, minimal, and i love everything they use and\or wear. I screamed soo much when i knew they would come to Milan as well. Can't wait to chat with them in real life!

So these are my personal faves, but course I am also very excited to meet Pointlessblog, Marcus Butler, Tanya Burr, Joe Sugg, Jim Chapman, Ben Brown, Hannah Heart, Oli White Tv, Caspar Lee, Sam Pepper, Mazzi Maz and many, many more. Can you feel all of the feels now? cause I do.
Can't wait to blog more about this experience. I may do some OOTDs or even what's in my travel make up bag! and then course, i'll report back on both of the days. Are you excited? Are you attending Itatube too? Wanna grab a coffe with me? let me know in the comments below, and i'll talk to you very soon!

Design by | SweetElectric