Tuesday, 15 April 2014

GRUNGE & THE CITY OOTD



..Or maybe i should say grunge & the park.
And before you say it, yes, i know it's spring, and that i should wear pastels and brights, but.
I wore color..on my lips. That counts, right? I'm hopeless.

Anyways, here i come with another OOTD after a very very long time.
I love this kind of posts, and you seem to love them too. I might do more, as i got a new on-the-go camera that i can always carry with me to take a few snaps without taking my big girl camera and ending up looking like someone who just moved house.
Enough rambling. Ily.


From head to toe:
Sunglasses: local market
Denim Jacket: Levi's (vintage)
Dress: Tezenis
Black Tights: h&m
Boots: Dr Martens
Leather backpack: Pimkie
Bold lipstick: Rimmel by Kate Moss number 20.

Design by | SweetElectric