Thursday, 13 March 2014

LE'TS BE NOSY TOGETHER | THE TMI TAG



Yes, I've decided to jump on board.. and yes, this post won't be useful or original at all, but at least it will be funny as fudge. And, i really love sharing personal information with strangers, as well as unnecessarly rumbling for hours over uninteresting subjects. I bet you're looking foward to all that! .. Are you ready?
I give you the Too Much Information TAG!
//
Sì, ho deciso di saltare a bordo anche io .. e sì, questo post non sarà ne  utile ne originale, ma almeno sarà divertente da matti. E poi, mi piace molto condividere informazioni personali con gli sconosciuti, così come sparlare inutilmente per ore su soggetti poco interessanti. Scommetto che ora siete impazienti come me?! No? Scherzi a parte, signore e signori, I give you the Too Much Information TAG!

1: What are you wearing? ..Pjs. Too cool, i know.
2: Ever been in love? ehm. I'd say very much infatuated, or slightly in love.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? I've had tons of heartbreaks.
4: How tall are you? 1, 78 mt!
5: How much do you weigh? Probably more than i should! 
6: Any tattoos? Nope, but i'd love one!
7: Any piercings? I have my ear pierced.. does it count?
8: OTP? LARRY STYLINSON. (sorry)(not sorry)
9: Favorite show? Probably the X Factor!
10: Favorite bands? Have you got the whole day? hah I'd say Muse, Coldplay, Paramore, Arctic Monkeys, The Vamps.
11: Something you miss? The fun I had on my last two years of High School.
12: Favorite song? I'll never have just one.. at the moment i'd say Do I Wanna Know by the Arctic Monkeys.
13: How old are you? I'm 19!
14: Zodiac sign? Virgo.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Nice to people, caring, intelligent,ambitious.
16: Favorite Quote? Creativity Takes Courage.
17: Favorite actor? LEO DI CAPRIO
18: Favorite color? i'd say orange.
19: Loud music or soft? Loud!
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? In my room, or in the bathroom.
21: How long does it take you to shower? Maybe 10 mins?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends on how much time I have! I'm almost always running late, i'd say 30 min!
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No! Peace out people!
24: Turn on? A very sexy smile, and maybe a hand running trough his hair.
25: Turn off? Average minds.
26: The reason I joined Youtube? I haven't yet! 
27: Fears? ..Oblivion. ( 10x point if you get the reference)
28: Last thing that made you cry? Loneliness.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday I told my mum i loved her!
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? ..guys.
31: Last book you read? Castelli di Rabbia by Alessandro Baricco.
32: The book you’re currently reading? Currently re-reading Catching Fire.
33: Last show you watched? The voice.
34: Last person you talked to? Grandma!
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? She's my granny! hah
36: Favorite food? Pasta & Pizza!
37: Place you want to visit? Melbourne, Australia.
38: Last place you were? You mean abroad? Berlin in Autumn!
39: Do you have a crush? yes sir.
40: Last time you kissed someone? it was a bad idea.
41: Last time you were insulted? Idk people don't tell me usually! haha
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Sour Strawbery or sour watermelon!
43: What instruments do you play?? Acoustic guitar, ukulele, a little bit of drums.
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? all the rings.
45: Last sport you played? ZUMBA  :)
46: Last song you sang? Flawless*** by the queen.
47: Favorite chat up line? Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
48: Have you ever used it? ..no! haha
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday!
50: Who should answer these questions next? Honestly that was so much fun guys. So I tag everyone who's reading. yes, you! And make sure to send me the link so that i can stalk you!

 Thanks so much for reading, love you Good bye!!

Design by | SweetElectric