Monday, 17 March 2014

A MOISTURISER TALK #2 | BIODERMA HYDRABIO LEGERE


Recently my skin has been going trough a very dry phase.
Coincidently, i run out of moisturiser. You know what that means? I do. Skincare research, and -even better, skincare shopping. To find out what i Got in my last shopping trip you can click here to take a look at my spring beauty haul. Cause i know you're nosy like that. Back to moisturisers. I popped into my local pharmacy -one of my favourite places to spend hours of free time,and consequently lots of money- looking for a very deep care hydrating cream. I was very soon carried away by all the French Pharmacy, when i spotted with the corner of my eye the Bioderma shelf. Ah the feels. Between all the different products, i then picked up this gem: the BIODERMA Hydrabio Légère light cream for dehydrated sensitive skin. What a name Ladies, and what a product.
This cream has a very silky consistency, definitely it looks more like a serum than an actual moisturiser, and it's waterbased. This means is very fluid and lightweight, and that it absorbs into the skin in litterally seconds, And for seconds i mean..3 seconds. The first time i used it my skin was so happy that i had to apply it twice, cause the first time it had totally disappeared, without leaving any traces whatsoever. But what i love the most about this product is that it's a brilliant Make up Base.You don't need a primer after using this moisturiser. After prepping your skin with this product, your foundation sticks so nicely that it looks like proper skin. I tell you, it's magic! I've been using this for two weeks now, and  my skin feels very compact, soft and glowy. This product is also hypoallergenic and non comedogenic, so absolutely perfect for sensitive skin types.

Design by | SweetElectric