Friday, 17 January 2014

The Lipstick Tag | The Italian Chick


I decided to do the lipstick tag after seeing Tori from aztecmess do it on her blog! I thought i'd be fun.
Let's get cracking.

1. How many lipsticks do you own?
About 25-ish. I'm a good girl.

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
When I was 15 I bought a bright red lipstick. I wore it as a part of a 20's costume for a show of the theater company where I sang. I still have it.

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I'm gonna pick two, a drugstore and a pricy option.
Drugstore wise, i'm gonna go for Rimmel, especially the Kate Moss range.
And then, obviously, Mac for the incredible offer.

4. What is your most worn lipstick?
I guess one of the  Luscious Cream - Creamy Lipstick from kiko in an orange color.
I guess is a good Morange dupe.

5. What is your favourite finish?
I absolutely love matte finish. However it has to be creamy, moisturising and long lasting.

6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
Surprise! is Kiko again. This time is Ultra Glossy Stylo spf 15 in a gorgeous mauve colour.

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
I'm amazed. Just two! I'm so tidy.. ehm.
For the record, i have Maybelline Baby lips in Cherry me and Clinique Chubby Stick in mega melon.

8. What is your favourite red lip colour?
Mac Russian Red and Rimmel Kate Moss number 1.
Predictable.

9. How do you store your lipsticks?
Oh that's an interesting question. I always change my make up storage (a little bit OCD, yes), but at the moment they are all inside a cute pink square box that used to contain a present. Thrifty.

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
Ohh so many.
I guess Mac rebel, YSL lip laquer in the plummy shade, Nars Velvety lip pencils..
ahh so many wishes, so little money.

And that's it for today! I tag everyone that wants to have a bit of fun with this tag.
Thanks so much for reading, i'll talk to you soon.
Bye! Meg x

Design by | SweetElectric