Saturday, 11 January 2014

KINDA SMART, BUT NOT QUITE | OOTD by THE ITALIAN CHICK


From Head to Toe:
Blazer: Mango
Distressed Leggings: H&M
Boots: Dr Martens
Shoulder Bag: H&M
Triangle Earrings: Pimkie
Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss
Nail Polish: NYC Midtown Mink

I guess i really like this whole OTTD process. I've always been a fan of homemade photoshoots and this activity also provides a valid excuse to shop more clothes. It also seems that you like this kind of post the better, since last ottd was my most popular post ever, in just a couple of days -a massive thank you!
To keep it a bit more beauty related, this time i've decided to feature one of my all time favourite lipstick. I thought the hot pink added that 'something' to this very smart and monochrome look. This is Kate Moss for Rimmel in number 20, and it does is the best hot pink lipstick you can possibly ask for.
It leaves your lips moisturised, but also provides a super matte and intense layer of color after only one coat. I don't personally feel like i need to line my lips with a lipliner before, as it doesn't particularly smudge at all. It's also very easy to find in any local drugstore, and the price is so very affordable. Brilliant.

-

So as usual, i really hope you liked this post, at least as much as i loved doing it.
If you guys want, just let me know what would you like to see on this blog in 2014, as i'd love to do more OTTDs but also to keep it quite beauty-ish and keep reviewing and writing usefull tips for you.
Thank so much for the feedback under last week's post, it really made me happy happy.
Have a nice day, and i'll talk to ya soon! Meg x

Design by | SweetElectric